Please follow these Safe Cleaning Tips from Environmental Working Group
- Dilute cleaning supplies according to instructions and use only what’s needed to get the job done.
- Clean with windows and doors open so you don’t trap air pollution inside your home.
- Use gloves and other precautions.
- Children are more vulnerable to toxic chemicals. If they like to help, let them clean with soap and water, not toxic cleaners.
- Never mix bleach with ammonia, vinegar, or other acids. These combinations can produce deadly gases.
- Buy Certified Green Products – Certified by Green Seal or EcoLogo green standards.
- Pine and Citrus Oil Cleaners-Avoid using these cleaners especially on smoggy days, when the ingredients can react with ozone to produce cancer-causing formaldehyde.
- Avoid air fresheners.
- Use a baking soda and water paste to clean the oven and tackle toilet stains.
A BIG thank you to the people that created this video.
Production Company/ The Artists Company
Director/ Jeffrey Karoff
DP/ Anghel Decca
Producer/ Stacy Manzanet
Production Designer/ Joaquin Grey
Writers/ Christy Beck, Jeffrey Karoff, & Nina Smidt
Editor/ Brandon Beck / Northern Lights, NYC
Mix/ Damon Trotta / Northern Lights, NYC